Inter-Staff isn‘t a typical recruitment company, it’s a lot more, we offer our clients a range of services, utilising some of the best technical staff available.
We have significant technical resources covering the length and breadth of the country, ranging from Body Shop Technicians, Smart Repair Specialists, Quality Control Staff, Damage Estimators, Cold Metal Specialists, Mechanical Technicians, Supervision and Professional Management.
Inter-Staff work with some of the most prestigious automotive groups in the country, with staff operating alongside our client’s own technicians seamlessly in over 20 locations.
Our staff are prized by the clients for their work ethic, and performance, which has led Inter-Staff to be awarded master vendor status, and gained long-term contracts with several of the largest automotive groups in the country.
Whilst we boast about being the best in class, we recognise that none of our achievements would be possible without the commitment and talent of our people, who are the back bone of our organisation.
Inter-Staff was established in 2000, with the vision to provide a professional quality service to automotive industry. Our mission is to achieve mutual understanding and respect in lasting business relationships with our clients and staff.
The senior management team have been involved during their careers in operating some of the premier automotive sites in the UK, before entering into the world of recruitment.
Our directors combined knowledge is a distinct advantage over the competition, not only do they know the environment and what’s required, they understand the people employed, the process involved and can relate to the barriers to true performance gains.
Benefits of working with inter-staff
- Industry leader.
- Tailored deals to meet the client’s needs.
- Loyal workforce.
- Significant Resources and Fierce Reputation for getting the job done.
- Knowledgeable about the recruitment industry, Legislation, Health and Safety and Agency Workers Regulations.
- All candidates complete a rigorous registration and interview process to ensure compliance of IR35.
- Motivated workforce – we keep regular contact with temporary staff.
- Shared financial risk, performance related managed services that work.
- Fully managed, directed and controlled teams for specific tasks, defined departments or entire sub-contract workshop operations.